Effective Date: January 24, 2024
Acceptance of Terms:
- By accessing or using the madeinmississippi.com website (“the Website”), you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use the Website.
Use of the Website:
- You must be at least 18 years old to use the Website. You are responsible for ensuring that your use of the Website complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
- All content on the Website, including but not limited to text, images, logos, and graphics, is the property of Made In Mississippi and is protected by intellectual property laws. You may not use, reproduce, or distribute any content from the Website without the express written consent of Made In Mississippi.
- To access certain features of the Website, you may be required to create a user account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for all activities that occur under your account.
Product Information and Pricing:
- Product descriptions and prices on the Website are subject to change without notice. Made In Mississippi reserves the right to modify or discontinue any product at any time.
Order Acceptance and Payment:
- Your placement of an order on the Website does not constitute acceptance by Made In Mississippi. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Payment must be received in full before an order is processed and shipped.
Shipping and Returns:
- Shipping and return policies are detailed on the Website. By placing an order, you agree to these policies.
Limitation of Liability:
- Made In Mississippi shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use the Website or products purchased through the Website.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Made In Mississippi harmless from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses arising out of your use of the Website or violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- Made In Mississippi reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Website at any time, for any reason, without notice.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the state of Mississippi, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
Changes to Terms and Conditions:
- Made In Mississippi reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Changes will be effective immediately upon posting on the Website.
By using madeinmississippi.com, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at:
East and Leake Consulting LLC
DBA Made In Mississippi
105 E Leake St
Clinton, MS 39056